cid:image003.jpg@01CF767E.CED3D620

Fellow researchers & practitioners in Forecasting!

You are invited to submit an abstract to the Forecasting stream of OR56, the annual conference of the Operational Research Society (OR), to be held at Royal Holloway, University of London, in Egham, Surrey (close to London), September 9-11, 2014.

We are now accepting abstracts for presentation at the conference. Abstracts are limited to 300 words. Both abstracts on academic forecasting research and applications in forecasting practice are welcome. If you are interested in presenting, please submit your abstract here: http://www.theorsociety.com/Pages/Conferences/OR56/OR56Abstract.aspx

The deadline abstract submission is June 16, 2014.

For more information on the forthcoming OR56, please visit the conference website: http://www.theorsociety.com/or56/

We look forward to seeing you in September!

Dr. Sven F. Crone

Dr. Devon Barrow

Assistant Professor in Management Science (Lecturer)

Deputy Director, Lancaster Research Centre for Forecasting

Lancaster University Management School

Department of Management Science

Lancaster LA1 4YX, United Kingdom

Tel +44 (1524) 592991 direct