I made the move to cc just before Christmas ad they made a good offer that would equal my policy of updating every other update i.e. 3,5, cc etc. I do not and at present never would use their cloud based storage for workflow. I was not affected by the down time. I still have 5 installed on my machines and would have used that as a back up.

To be honest cc has no features that I need cs5 does all I need. If capture one had a clone stamp, a heal brush, better selection tools and allowed you more layers I would probably no longer need photoshop at all. Now there's a thought.

Kind regards

Paul

Sent from my iPad