Digital Storytelling Masterclass: BTEC Certificate
Date: 10th – 13th June 2014
Location: Netskills, Newcastle
http://bit.ly/OzN6HE

Over three days our trainers will guide you through writing a script, all the way to producing a video. You’ll also find out how to capture or find images that help your story truly resonate with your audience.

You’ll learn how stories are constructed, and gain the skills that allow you to combine images with sound that grab people’s attention with a truly affecting story.

The number of places are limited to ensure you receive the support and feedback you need and have ample time to engage with the creative process and gain your qualification.

This workshop is suitable for anyone who is looking to develop their own skills in storytelling and digital media. It will also prepare attendees to develop these skills in others. It will appeal to people interested in enhancing teaching and learning, working with community groups or communicating more effectively and persuasively with an audience.

Want to hear what previous attendees thought?

 "This course has been very well planned and is delivered in a very interactive and interesting manner, the course is very engaging and I am amazed how much I learnt in 3 days.  " – March 2014

"A very valuable workshop with excellent presenters. There was a good deal of creativity involved, which made it particularly appealing. It was evident that the presenters knew what they were talking about and they were available throughout to assist with the technicalities. It opened up my eyes to an alternate way to get one's message across. " – March 2014

Visit our workshop programme page:  http://bit.ly/ALLSU14

Hope to see you soon!