To all BOLDE research bank users

125  new records have just been added to the Blended, Online Learning and Distance Education research bank.

Click on January-March 2014 additions to see new records

http://opac.acer.edu.au:8080/drde/index.html

Regards
Barbara Spiller

This email and any attachment (“the Email”) is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The Email may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or protected by copyright. Privilege or confidentiality is not waived or lost, nor is any licence granted in respect of copyright, by virtue of delivery of the Email to you. If you have received the Email in error, kindly notify the sender by return email and delete the original and any copies. To the full extent permitted by law ACER does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by: you failing to check the Email; transmission errors; or your reliance on or use of any information contained in this email. For further information refer to http://www.acer.edu.au/about/privacy.

The Australian Council for Educational Research acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the Lands across Australia and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.