Looks like said volume is apparently available on UK amazon, but seems suspiciously cheap:

From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Thiago Fossile <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02 April 2014 13:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Mummy Paper

I agree with you Terry
"I would not be the only ones who would welcome a copy."
Att.
There is a legendary monograph on sirenian morphology including a lot of osteology, written in the 1970s by an author named Kaiser or something close to that. I say legendary because this is zooarch oral tradition. I have never actually seen a copy nor encountered anyone who has! But if someone out there in Zooarchland has a copy, I'm sure Jacqui and I would not be the only ones who would welcome a copy.

Terry

Terry O'Connor
Professor of Archaeological Science
Department of Archaeology, University of York
Biology S Block, Heslington,
York YO10 5DD