Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to those of you who have so far responded to my request for information. While I've only heard from a few of you, the range of  responses has been eye opening, with some loving volumes that others of you decidedly do not (no names no pack drill). To clarify, I am not collecting this information for my own teaching purposes but rather to get idea of how the literature we produce is used to train students.

I'd like to collect as many responses as possible to get a somewhat "representative' sample, so if you have minute please send me your feedback.

Many thanks,

Christina

Christina M. Giovas, PhD
Research Associate
Department of Anthropology
University of Oregon
Eugene, OR

Book Review Editor, Journal of Island and Coastal Archaeology
Editor, The Current Newsletter
Research Archaeologist
Hamilton, ON