Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung

-------- Message d'origine --------
De : "Margaris, Amy V." <[log in to unmask]>
Date : 28/04/2014  17:46  (GMT+01:00)
A : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: [ZOOARCH] rangifer tarandus antler recording

Dear Edouard,
In his 1975 dissertation*, James Corbin includes a simple outline drawing of a Rangifer antler along with a series of cross-section drawings that you might find useful.

*Aniganigaruk: A Study in Nunamiut Eskimo Archaeology.  James Evans Corbin.  PhD dissertation, Washington State University, USA.  1975.

I can scan and send these to you off-list if you'd like. There must be lots of other examples out there, too.  I'd be interested to know!

Amy