---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roth, Lynette <[log in to unmask]>

  Dear Colleagues,

 Please find attached descriptions of two curatorial fellowships at the
Busch-Reisinger Museum to be filled by September 2, 2014. May I ask you to
pass these announcements on to graduate students or other potential
candidates? Please feel free to post these announcements or forward them on
to other colleagues, listservs, and so on. We will begin reviewing
applications very soon.

 Many thanks in advance, and all best from Cambridge,
Lynette
 ------

 Lynette Roth

Daimler-Benz Associate Curator of the Busch-Reisinger Museum

Division of Modern and Contemporary Art

617-495-1697

Harvard Art Museums
32 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

www.harvardartmuseums.org <http://www.harvardartmuseum.org/>

--
Dr Dorothy Price (née Rowe)
Department of History of Art (Historical Studies)

Tel (Direct): 0117 9546043
Tel (Humanities Office): +44 (0)117 331 7932

Recently published:
Rowe, Dorothy *After Dada: Marta Hegemann and the Cologne Avant-Garde
*(Manchester:
Manchester University Press, 2013)
http://www.manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/cgi-bin/indexer?product=9780719090073