Hi all,

I’m trying to setup the integration for webPA v2.0.0.10 (LTI connector installed) with Blackboard version is 9.1.120113.0 using the Oscelot Basic LTI Tools (3.0.1) building block but am running into a problem.

Following the instructions at http://www.celtic-project.org/Project_blog/2012/08/LTI_and_Learn_9/WebPA-Learn9.pdf   I have set up WebPA as a Course tool in Blackboard but when clicking on the tool from a course (instructor or student) I get the following error:

Debug error: OAuth signature check failed - perhaps an incorrect secret or timestamp.

I’ve checked the secret and it definitely matches.  Looking at webPA LTI admin page it is registering the access.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Tim

Tim Galling

Learning Technologist

Library and Learning Support
DLG03, The Sir Michael Cobham Library

Bournemouth University

Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5BB, UK
Tel:
01202 966691
Email:
tgalling@bournemouth.ac.uk
Website:
http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/library/

My publications: BURO

For myBU resources and guides, please go to the myBU Help tab
All myBU queries should be reported to the IT Service Desk in the first instance: http://servicedesk.bournemouth.ac.uk

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages

believed to be clean.