Dear Maria,

To use WebPA you need a local installation.

The help information for WebPA will be updated soon, though for now you can see a typical (Web PA version 1.6) install:

http://webpaproject.lboro.ac.uk/?q=node/30

http://webpaproject.lboro.ac.uk/?q=book/export/html/30

WebPA version 2 and the toolkit to do allow potential integration with a campus VLE:

WebPA OS v2.0.0.10 is now available for download from the project website http://www.webpaproject.com .  If you want to link WebPA and your VLE, then you need to download and install separate LTI connector from: http://www.spvsoftwareproducts.com/php/webpa-lti/

Hope that helps

regards