Apologies for x-posting

We are seeking a full-time (37 hours per week) and a part time (30 hours per week) Learning Technologist to join a team to provide a range of support for Technology Enhance Learning (TEL) developments.  The posts are currently for 2 years to cover the secondment for existing staff.  The successful candidates will be working with academics and students to develop technology enhanced learning across the University including training and working with our VLE. Knowledge of recent advances in Learning Technology and the Blackboard / Moodle VLE would be an advantage.

The two fixed term opportunities have been advertised at:

Full Time Post
https://jobs.northampton.ac.uk/vacancy/learning-technologist-37-hours-per-week-2-year-fixed-term-186601.html

Part time (30-hours per week post)
https://jobs.northampton.ac.uk/vacancy/learning-technologist-30-hours-per-week-2-year-fixed-term-186602.html

Rob Howe MBA, MSc, CMALT, University Teaching Fellow
Head of Learning Technology
Library and Learning Services

The University of Northampton
The Library, Park Campus, Boughton Green Road, Northampton NN2 7AL, United Kingdom

T +44 (0)1604 892483 (personal) +44 (0)1604 892696 (office)
Skype: rob.howe4
Twitter: @rjhowe (personal) @LearnTechUoN (team)
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-howe/5/a14/b26

Learning Technology - http://www.northampton.ac.uk/learntech