Hi all,

I’m a newbie to the group this year & I’ve found it a really great resource.  I’m working with a TC in Australia for my PhD.  One of the many things I am looking at is their individual treatment plans – the process and relationship to outcomes.

I’ve been looking for research on individual treatment plans in a TC environment but I’m coming up blank.  Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?  Is this a process that happens in European TCs?  This model is still a little new to me so I’m still not 100% clear on what is standard practice but I’m very keen to learn!

Thanks a bunch,

Melinda Beckwith

B. HlthSc (Hons), M.Psych (Clin)

PhD candidate

54 - 62 Gertrude Street

FITZROY VIC 3065

mob 0403 687 938

TPLogo_RGB_smaller

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Eastern Health is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or of any delay in its receipt.