Dear all,

I created a data base with 70 MPRAGE scans using NewSegment, RunDartel and MNI_Normalize.

Now I would like to add single patients, as soon as they come, into that data base, in order to compare them to the database, but I am unsure how to do that.

I think I'll have to use the Template created by the Database DARTEL run, right?

So I will have to give the new patients to "NewSegment" first, but then replace "RunDartel (create Template)" by "RunDartel (existing Template)" and use the previously created templates, right?

However, there are 7 already created Templates (0,1,2,3,4,5,6), but the batch module offers only 6 places to define one. Would I have to start with Template_1 instead of Template_0?

Finally I would add the NormalizeMNI step as usual?

Thanks in advance for help!
Markus