Rasha -

You could try the SPM12 scripts available here:

ftp://ftp.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/personal/rik.henson/SPMScripts/

(which go with these multisubject, multimodal data that we hope will be a chapter in new SPM12 manual:

ftp://ftp.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/personal/rik.henson/wakemandg_hensonrn/  )

Rik

Professor Richard Henson
Deputy Director
MRC Cognition & Brain Sciences Unit