Dear John and all,

As John mentioned, I checked the inside of my batch and I found that the forward slashed were flipped.
So, I changed \ to /. Then segmentation worked.

Thank you so much for all of your advice.

Best regards,
Yuko

We (Guillaume and I) can't quite figure out what went wrong here.  The reason for the problem is the mixture of forward (/) and backward (\) slashes in the file name.  As far as we understand, a Mac book should use forward slashes all the time.  Did you set up the job via the SPM batching system?  Was the batch file edited manually at some point?

Best regards,
-John