We haven’t considered this as far as I am aware but a good  idea for us to explore so thanks for that!

From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy L. Nurnberger
Sent: 17 May 2013 15:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assessment for MSc RDM module

David Fearon from Johns Hopkins University Data Management Services talked yesterday, at the public comment session on the OSTP memo regarding public access to data, about the guidance they've developed on assessing DMPs . He may be able to contribute something.

Best,
Amy
Amy Nurnberger, Research Data Manager
Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Columbia University / 212.851.2827
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ORCID: 0000-0002-5931-072X
Twitter: @DataAtCU