As part of a clean-up process before (hopefully) implementing SharePoint I want to help my organisation dispose of old/ duplicate/ orphaned files on our shared drives.  I think there are some tools out there which find and delete duplicates and analyse the age and usage of folders and files.  Can anyone recommend any products which are on the market and that they have used successfully?  I’m happy to summarise back to the list if it of interest.

Many thanks

Carey

Carey Clifford

Corporate Information Manager - London Estate Operations

Grosvenor Britain & Ireland

Direct Line +44 (0)20 7312 6194

Mobile + (0)7884 549 394

Email [log in to unmask]

www.grosvenor.com

DISCLAIMER:
This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received the message in error, please notify us immediately and delete it, as any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you must not disclose its contents to anyone, retain, copy, distribute or take action in reliance upon it.

E-Mails are not secure and may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer systems. While Grosvenor has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.

Grosvenor Group Limited - Registered in England No. 3219943 Wheatsheaf Investments Limited - Registered in England No. 3221116.
Registered office: 70 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 3JP, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7408 0988 and Fax: +44 (0) 20 7629 9115

The above comprise all subsidiaries including Grosvenor Limited (Registered in England and Wales No 2874626, Registered office as above) and Grosvenor Investment Management Limited (GIML) (Registered in England and Wales No 2774291, Registered office as above). GIML is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct investment business.
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]