TFPL Training – Spring 2014 update

With apologies for cross-posting

……… Spring into summertime with TFPL Training and find the course you’re looking for in our programme.  See below for a selection of the courses we’re running this April and May……

Building Fileplans and Retention Schedules for Records Systems: SharePoint, ECM, EDRM – 23rd April

Introduction to copyright – 29th April

Information Architecture in SharePoint 2010 - 1st May

An introduction to information architecture – 7th May

Law for non-lawyers (Module 1): The English Legal System – 7th May

Enterprise information architecture – 8th May

Multimedia tools for information services – 13th May

Contract Negotiation for Information Professionals – 14th May

Introduction to Knowledge Management: a foundation programme – 15th May

Customising content tagging and search solutions – 20th May

Content Curation for Knowledge & Information Professionals – 21st May

Practical Content Migration: Tips, Tricks and Avoiding Bear Traps – 22nd May

For further details about the courses listed and our full programme for the year see our calendar here:  http://www.tfpl.com/services/course-calendar.cfm