Dawn

To the best of my knowledge there is no proscriptive you must store in
Fireproof cabinets. I would look at it under Principle 7 i.e. is it
appropriate to store the information in fireproof cabinets bearing in mind

the retention for such records as well.

Regards

David Bridge
_________________________
_________________________
_________________________
_________

Records Manager | Rheolwr Cofnodion
Records Management | Rheolaeth Cofnodion
Lifelong Learning | Dysgu Gydol Oes
Flintshire County Council | Cyngor Sir y Fflint
_________________________
_________________________
_________________________
_________