Opinion: Major Refit or Minor Upgrade? Making ISO 15489 a Standard Fit for Next Generation Records Management | Next Generation Records Management
The review is very timely given the watershed that the Records Management discipline currently faces, as epitomised by the very existence of this Next Generation Records Management Group. So… let me throw the floor open to debate with some questions (and acknowledgement to Rod Stone who originally posed most of them to me) and an invitation to expand on these:

http://bit.ly/1dNmQFg

Source: http://nextgenrm.org/2014/04/02/major-refit-or-minor-upgrade-making-iso-15489-a-standard-fit-for-next-generation-records-management/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1dNmQFg+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]