I’m excited to share this conversation with Meg Phillips, External Affairs Liaison at the National Archives and Records Administration. A few years back we “un-chaired” CURATEcamp Processing: Processing Data/Processing Collections together. Meg wrote a guest post reflecting on that event for the Signal titled More Product, Less Process for Born-Digital Collections. I thought it would be good to check back in and see how some of the ideas we were considering about computational processing and digital records in 2012 have continued to play out. In particular, to talk a bit about computational approaches to categorization or processing born-digital materials.

http://1.usa.gov/1iiux5T
http://1.usa.gov/1iiux5T+

http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2014/04/exploring-computational-categorization-of-records-a-conversation-with-meg-phillips-from-nara/

--