 Yahoo have recently changed the security settings on their email servers which is causing major issues with mailing list services across the world, including JiscMail.

Yahoo have changed their security settings in a way that causes emails sent through a mailing list service to be identified as junk-mail by email providers that using certain security systems. This causes many email providers including Google, Microsoft and Yahoo themselves, to reject any list emails originating from a Yahoo account. These rejections, can in some cases, cause subscribers to be removed from lists due to the number of rejected messages.

In order to protect our subscribers we have been advised to stop Yahoo subscribers from posting to the JiscMail lists and we have implemented this change.

Yahoo subscribers will still receive messages from lists.

We recommend that any subscribers using Yahoo email accounts should re-join the list using a non-Yahoo email service provider.
You may also wish to contact Yahoo to complain about the changes to their security settings.

More information on this issue can be read here:
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9247512/Yahoo_email_anti_spoofing_policy_breaks_mailing_lists?pageNumber=1

Sorry for the inconvenience and hassle that this causes, and we'll keep you updated.

Best Wishes,
Paul