Content Management Step 3, Control that Information | Word of Pie
At this point, I’ve covered the first two Content Management steps towards achieving the proper Information Governance, knowing. The remaining steps are ones that the industry executes fairly well today, at least from a technical perspective. It just feels like a failure because we historically fail to Capture and Organize content properly.

The third step is Control. Control is something that most organizations have mastered, perhaps a little too well. If a piece of content gets into the system, locking it down is easy. The challenge here is not the technology, but the basic approach to controlling content.

http://bit.ly/1hPGos6

Source: http://wordofpie.com/2014/04/29/content-management-step-3-control-that-information/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1hPGos6+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]