Dear All,

AECOM are currently seeking a Records Coordinator to join our London Records team, which is due to the expansion of the teams remit, to assist with the management and control of records in our London Headquarters.

Globally AECOM employ's 45,000 with a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we’re driven by a set of values and a common purpose — to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We’ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.

Job Responsibilities:

 - Provide information in answer to requests about records and act as the point of contact for all records management enquiries in our London office (MCP)
- Deliver and collect boxes of records
- Capture records for storage according to best-practice procedures
- Track and manage records on the RSWEB database
- List backlogs of records
- Manage storage space and supplies in the MCP Records Centre
- Assist with management of Offsite Storage, in support of the National Records Manager and assist with a
National Records Management project as required
- Document and capture records management procedures as required

Essential Requirements

- Experience in records/information management work
- Understanding of records management fundamentals
- A willing and positive attitude when helping customers with requests
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to plan their work and refer any questions to their line manager
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a team as well as on their own
- Experience of working on cataloging projects relating to backlogs of records
- Clear and concise communication skills in written and spoken word
- Physical ability to lift and move boxes of records
- Experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word

Desirable

- Experience of O’Neils RSWEB database would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a large corporate environment
- Experience of conducting records reviews

Preferred Qualifications

- Information/Records Management or relevant qualification .

To apply for the job (ref: 98281BR) go here:

https://jobs.aecom.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?jobId=621118&type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&JobSiteId=5022&JobSiteInfo=621118_5022&Partnerid=20052&Siteid=5022&al=0

With Kind Regards,

Darren Short
AECOM National Records Manager