AIIM advertises their records management training with the logo, written in bold letters: This is NOT your grandfather's records management program!
http://www.aiim.org/Training/Certificate-Courses/Electronic-Records-Management

I  am very interested to learn from AIIM:
1) What is so wrong or obsolete in our grandfathers' (sic!) RM training, to deserve naming and shaming?
2) What is so revolutionary in the AIIM RM training to put to shame the RM training our grandfathers received?

I hope that AIIM will be courteous enough to give us a fact based evidence about the superiority of their course compared with our grandfathers RM training and knowledge, and not some PR verbal diarrhoea, trying to spin an insulting comment on older RM practitioners and trainers.