Sent: 16 April 2014 18:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: IRMS Who can apply access controls in your EDRM system (especially if you use TRIM or Meridio)

Hi Suzanne

I would advise them to put the question on the members Forum on the website http://www.irms.org.uk/forum/index , or as a discussion on the IRMS LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Information-Records-Management-Society-Group-1814724/about   or on the Records management Jiscmail list, [log in to unmask] .

That would provide them with opinion from a range of practitioners from around the world.

Kind Regards

Nicholas Cooper
Project & Information Management Strategies

07788446050

IRMS_logo_final small   LinkedIn logo

Disclaimer:     This email message is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is not permitted. This email has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Registered Company No (England): 6887020   Registered VAT No: 970970979
Registered Address: 3 Manor Courtyard, Hughenden Avenue, High Wycombe, HP13 5RE