Those of us in the Records Management profession are in an extremely
fortunate position. The task of managing information effectively through
its lifecycle has never been more critical to the success of the
organizations we serve than it is today. And the approaching information
tsunami that will be created by cloud computing and mobile technology will
make the current massive volumes of information seem like ripples on a
pond. Yet the methodologies we have used for the last few decades have
proven largely unsuccessful and staggering challenges remain.

http://bit.ly/QmzzE0
http://bit.ly/QmzzE0+

http://nextgenrm.org/2014/04/14/opinion-why-im-excited-about-being-a-records-management-professionaland-you-should-be-too/