This review of Vidbolt came through on the Chronicle of HE's ProfHacker site recently. It enables you to add comments to YouTube videos - see the example, which seems to be a transcript, but there is potential for a lot more.

http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/annotate-video-on-the-fly-a-review-of-vidbolt/56787

"Vidbolt is a social video platform where you can: add / bolt comments to a moment in the video timeline, see comments from your friends and people you follow using our comment filters, get a visual snapshot of what people find interesting using our Vidbolt heatmap, and see your comments integrated with the video."

https://beta.vidbolt.com/

Best wishes,

Duncan

---
Duncan Branley
Training and Information Officer, IT Services
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross, LONDON SE14 6NW
T: +44 (0) 20 7919 7286 (temporary number)
E: [log in to unmask]
*** Normal working days: Mon-Thurs ***