Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the launch of the next round of recommended reading lists on the PeoplePlaceSpace.org website, the companion to The People, Place, and Space Reader, edited by Jen Jack Gieseking and William Mangold, with Cindi Katz, Setha Low, and Susan Saegert. The People, Place, and Space Reader includes both classic writings and contemporary research, connecting scholarship across disciplines, periods, and locations to make sense of the ways we shape and inhabit our world. Essays from the editors introduce the texts and outline key issues surrounding each topic, all of which are offered on the website as open access.

Environmental social science experts in a wide range of areas have crafted online summaries and recommended reading lists on a wide variety of themes like those below. Just in time for AAG, our next month's recommended reading lists include the following:
Throughout the spring, we will announce one more set of new recommended reading lists on different topics along with other content that we are sharing about the book.

Please note that a discount flyer for purchase is forthcoming.

Best regards,
Jack Gieseking
--
Jen Jack Gieseking, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow in New Media and Data Visualization