Those interested in the psychosocietal approach to neo-liberal regimes and
the biographies of individuals might find this short piece very worthwhile.
I’m reminded of what Eisenhower said in his farewell speech….

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/04/09/65578/.

Re:  The Biographic Narrative Interpretive Method: interviewing for lived
experience

For a completely free BNIM Quick Outline Sketch with Bibliography;  or even
for a less-free but low-cost  £10 BNIM Package  -- consisting of the BNIM
Short Guide bound with Full BNIM Detailed Manuals plus, for after you start,
free email tuition on practice interview transcripts etc. -- please email me
at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Re: Planet’s biographical  news.

We all know that ecocide happens – for example, we know along the Amazon in
South America an area of forest the size of France is lost every day. (see
<http://www.climatepsychologyalliance.org/in-conversation-hilary-prentice-an
d-colin-feltham/www.eradicatingecocide.com> www.eradicatingecocide.com).
And planetary climate degradation to 4C and above is heralded:
<http://medialens.org/index.php?option=com_acymailing&no_html=1&ctrl=url&url
id=3131&mailid=270&subid=4000> http://tinyurl.com/o7y5qol.

And thanks to Oxfam, we know a bit about the power relations: 85 people
world-wide have extracted enough wealth equal to that of 3.5 billion people,
half the world’s population. Here in Britain, 5 families own wealth equal to
that owned by the poorest 20% of the British population. 1 family owns more
than the bottom 10%.

For news about our changing development project in a Ugandan village,
including agricultural training, microcredit loans for women to set up small
businesses and psycho-social and material support for the poorest children,
see  <http://www.kiuganda.org/> www.kiuganda.org.