Dear all

A vacancy is now open at Royal Holloway University of London (Egham) for a SEPnet/Ogden physics outreach officer.  We are a lovely team (naturally) with lots of support and practice sharing, with the flexibility to develop your own activities and programmes within the department.  This is of course a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic (can't remember the other buzzwords) individual.

https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0314-017

Closing date: 25th April

If you have any questions about the role, please do get in touch and I'll be happy to talk through it.

Best wishes
Clare

Clare Harvey
SEPnet Director of Outreach