Is it possible to add an event in Malvern:
Wonders of the Electromagnetic Spectrum: 27th September all day Malvern
Library. This is a day of exhibitions, workshops and talks for all (free of
charge)
It¹s organised by me using  an IoP Public Engagement  Grant
If you need more information, please let me know
Thanks
Nicky

Nicky Thomas
Institute of Physics SPS Mentor
Network Co-ordinator: Herefordshire and Worcestershire

8 Westmere, Hanley Swan, Worcestershire, WR8 0DG
01684 310487