Hi there,

I am recruiting typically developing preschool-age children (3 years-5years12months) to act as a control group for a one-off thinking skills development study with young children with sickle cell anaemia. It is important that I recruit matched children from East London and I was wondering if anyone has contacts with head teachers or leaders at any schools/nurseries/play groups who may be willing to help me gain contact with interested parents. I have previously given outreach talks about brain and behaviour development to parent groups before and would be happy to deliver a talk to parents in return!

Best,

Michelle

Michelle Downes

Michelle Downes, Msc
PhD Student
Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Unit
UCL Institute of Child Health
London
WC1N 1EH

Tel: +44(0)20 7905 2644
Email: [log in to unmask]

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com