I did have a good Easter. It was very strange but then I haven't had a
London Easter since 2000; and that was given over to an event in a pub in
the, I think, Cubitt estate north of Angel - I call it that because I can't
remember what it was called. Three or four days, I'm not sure, performing
DOMESTIC AMBIENT NOISE by Cobbing and me.

Normally I'd be sitting on a rocky beach, outstaring seagulls or trying to.

I had thought there would be more Easter stuff on t'radio; but apart from
disputes over Camwrong's sincerity, there wasn't much.

I had assumed we'd start with the St Matthew Passion and head off from
there. Must have missed it.

The poem of course is nothing to do with Easter. Not as such. Not sure,
really. It's just a story board.

Hope you're well down there towards the Thames.

A concrete poem just drove by on the side of a truck - "B & Q      B & Q"