Hello Hive Mind,

Am hoping to utilise the collective experience of this group to help me not miss recent publications on debating the wider cause of plagiarism. A book chapter I'm working on needs examples of 'subversive' papers, research, or opinion pieces, etc, that look at defining plagiarism beyond mere academic offence, discussing it phenomenologically. I've already considered the Post-modern "Nothing is original" argument.

--
Dr. Mike Reddy