Hi,

DYPDC, a joint initiative between DY Patil group and Dilip Chhabiria invites outstanding designers engaged in teaching or in practice to join an illustrious group of faculty members at Pune.

# 1. Automobile Design
# 2. Industrial Design
# 3. UX Design

We are particularly interested in experienced design practioners to provide leadership to our undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate and graduate studio and lecture courses, engaging in a rigorous program of research and active service to the institution and the profession and participation in allied administrative duties as necessary.

Candidates should demonstrate potential for scholarly activity through research and interdisciplinary collaboration. Candidate should have a body of creative work that may include exhibition, production, construction, and /or publications.

A thorough understanding of research and design methods; creativity and flair; strong project management skills; excellent communication skills; and a passion for inspiring and teaching are needed attributes.

We’re a focused institution serving the domains of Automobile Design, and Design & Innovation. As of now we offer the following full-time programs:

# 1. Undergraduate program in Automobile Design
# 2. Postgraduate program in Automobile Design
# 3. Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Modeling
# 4. Postgraduate program in Integrated Product Design
# 5. Postgraduate program in Business Innovation & Strategy

DYPDC is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities at a campus that is spread over an area of 100 acres in Lohegaon, Pune. More details about us can be had from our website www.dypdc.com.

Applications should include portfolio, a detailed résumé and cover letter including a description of interest areas and teaching philosophies. Candidates must apply online at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Hrridaysh Deshpande
Director