In case you didn't receive this excellent update from British Columbia.

Well done BC Campus!

Cable

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BCcampus <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Be part of a growing movement to change education

Display problems? View this newsletter in your browser.

Be part of a growing movement to change education!

Please consider assigning an Open Textbook for your fall semester classes. We'll provide everything  you need with just one click.

An Open Textbook is licensed openly, so it's free for you to use, re-use, modify, and adapt to fit your course requirements.

Open Textbooks are flexible for educators and free for students, offer interactive learning experiences, come with a community of your peers on the cutting edge of education innovation. They are an affordable, flexible alternative to traditionally-published textbooks.

The BCcampus Open Textbook Toolkit is your starting point on how to change education with just one textbook. It provides:

  • Links to all our high-quality, peer-reviewed textbooks ready to use right now,
  • Links to best practices in open learning and teaching, and how you can contribute,
  • Instructions and how-to videos,
  • Downloadable posters and brochures to help you spread the word about open educational resources,
  • A place for you to sign up to receive updates and tell us of your experiences using open textbooks,
  • A chance for you to receive a free gift when you assign your first open textbook.

When you assign an open textbook, you're joining a world-wide movement to make education free, open and accessible to all. We're looking forward to having you join us.

For more information on the BCcampus Open Textbook Project visit open.bccampus.ca
Follow @bccampus  #OpenTextbooks   |   Forward to a friend

This project is supported by BCcampus

--

Cable Green, PhD