Newcastle hited me as project manager, a learning technologist and a video technician, and 0.5 of another learning technologist allocated internally specifically to work on MOOCs.

--

Suzanne Hardy
Senior Project Officer

Tel: 0191 208 3264
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/quilt

email: [log in to unmask]
mobile: 07790 905657
skype: glitt3rgirl
https://blogs.ncl.ac.uk/suzannehardy/

OER14: building communities of open practice
28 & 29 April  2014, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
www.oer14.org