The University of Leeds created at least one new post for their FutureLearn MOOCs. I know - I was interviewed for it, but got the bum's rush.

Fred
www.fredriley.org.uk

On 3 April 2014 09:50, Bird, Terese M. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I’m looking for answers to the question: when universities decide to launch MOOCs, are they consequently hiring new people to work on the MOOCs?

At University of Leicester, we are just now launching our second MOOC on FutureLearn and we did not hire any new people. We’re trying to get a picture of what’s happening out there in the sector.

Thanks!

Terese Bird

Learning Technologist and SCORE Research Fellow

APS Technology-Enhanced Learning Team/Institute of Learning Innovation, University of Leicester

+44 116 252 5763

http://www.le.ac.uk/ili

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/academic-practice/academic-practice-unit

Terese on Twitter: tbirdcymru