Hello All
I am due to embark on a training session for a group of staff (some admin, some nurses)with a colleague.
Instead of the usual death by PowerPoint we plan to provide a short introduction followed by some scenarios for discussion - with possible or definite outcomes given at the end of the session.
I am looking for some of your experiences , some that may have involved litigation some that have not, I hope to make the training session a memorable one that encourages discussion within the departments, at the same time allow staff to understand this important aspect of our work.
Any scenarios you can offer - direct to my e-mail would be appreciated

thank you in anticipation

Pauline SCPHN-OH

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: