Hi Jukka,
I will try the recommendations and fall back to version 2.2.10 if you don't
mind sending the binary. Just out of curiosity how does one skip
problematic time interval(s)? I tried -movecomp inter with the same result
(exit 11), also note that I get the same result with st 4, 10, 30.

regards,
Kambiz

Kambiz Tavabi PhD
Institute for Learning & Brain Sciences