Dear all,

Happy Easter!

Any of you out there interested in the tensions between lived experience-based and poststructural narrative practices? I attach an abstract in review. I’d be pleased to hear from anyone who is working within both areas, as I am, and the tensions – methodological and theoretical – you are grappling with.

In anticipation,

Alec

Dr Alec Grant

Reader in Narrative Mental Health

School of Health Sciences

University of Brighton

Robert Dodd Building (RD105)

49 Darley Road

Eastbourne BN20 7UR

email:   [log in to unmask]

phone:   01273-643100

mobile:  07813-332537

Latest book: Short N, Turner L, Grant A (eds). 2013. Contemporary British Autoethnography. Rotterdam: Sense Publishers:

http://capitadiscovery.co.uk/brighton-ac/items/1338090

http://www.brighton.ac.uk/snm/contact/details.php?uid=ad84