Message from the MIST mailing list.

Dear MIST colleagues,

A final reminder that the deadline for nomination of candidates for the MIST Council Election 2014 is noon UK time tomorrow (30 April). Please do consider nominations for these important community roles.

Candidates must be members of the MIST community and must be based in the UK. They may be nominated by colleagues or may self-nominate. Please send nominations to me by email to [log in to unmask], together with a short statement by the nominee on what they are interested in doing as a MIST councillor.

There are two vacancies this year as Rob Fear and myself have come to the end of our current terms. The successful candidates will be elected for three years and will join the existing MIST Councillors: Emma Woodfield, Mario Bisi and Ian McCrea. The new MIST Council will elect a new chair from among their members, so please consider candidates who might fill this role.

Best wishes,

Mike

--
Scanned by iCritical.