Hi All

Anybody have the depth of the deepest UK mine workings and the deepest shaft?

Cheers

Brian

This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential or privileged.  If this email has come to you in error, you should take no action based on it.  Please return it to the sender immediately and then delete it.

Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those of the individual sender and not of Northumbrian Water Limited.

You should be aware that this email, and any reply to it, may need to be made public under right to know legislation, or in connection with litigation. Emails may also be monitored in accordance with our legal responsibilities.

While Northumbrian Water Limited has scanned this email and its attachments for security threats, including computer viruses, we have no liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of any such viruses. You are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Northumbrian Water Limited, registered in England and Wales number 2366703.
Registered office: Northumbria House, Abbey Road, Pity Me, Durham DH1 5FJ.

www.nwl.co.uk

If you need to leave the list, send the following message to [log in to unmask] -

leave mining-history
---------