Dear All,
I wonder if anyone could tell me how accurate the statistics on UNICEF website is.
I am looking at figures for Sierra Leone and its institutional delivery rate for 2008-2012 is 50.1%.  The webpage I used is found below. http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/sierraleone_statistics.html#0

I simply cannot believe that Sierra Leone has enough hospitals for 222,5000 birth a year. Also I found a figure for institutional delivery rate of Netherlands was 100%. That gave me doubts as well.  I appreciate if anyone could tell me a way to reach reliable figures if UNICEF is not the one.

Regards,
Hiromi