Hi Jess

After two years we get over 500 logins a month and it's increasing.

We use our website homepage as our splash page, and plan to change that to a mobile version soonish.

We also use our wifi for events, corporate bookings and to link interactives to the Internet. For example we've used web based feedback in exhibitions with an iPad connecting to our collections website via wifi.

In addition to the public, interactives and exhibitionchannels each department in the museum has their own login and channel. And we do have wifi in the cafe!

Regards

Rick

Rick Lawrence | Digital Media Officer
Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery | Bradninch Offices | Bradninch Place | Gandy Street | Exeter | EX4 3LS
(t) 01392 265303 (f) 01392 421252
(e) [log in to unmask]
(w) http://www.exeter.gov.uk/ramm

Find out What's on: http://www.rammuseum.org.uk/Whats-on/