Hello, I'm emailing to remind you that the next London Cosmology Discussion Meeting is coming up next week:-

April 17th, 1400-1700, Royal Astronomical Society.

"Cosmology with non standard messengers"

line up :-

Jocelyn Monroe - directional dark matter detection
Ryan Nichol - high energy neutrinos
Malcolm Fairbairn - very high energy gamma rays (TBC)
Eugene Lim - Some comments on the BICEP signal

Of course, BICEP had to choose my turn to organise things to put out their exciting result! So you will notice that Eugene's talk has morphed into a BICEP related talk and that I have put TBC after my name.  That is because if we can get a second BICEP speaker (which we are working on) then I will happily relinquish my slot and the second half of the session will be purely on BICEP.

So we very much hope to see as many of you there as possible as we are sure it will be a fun and varied meeting.

However, I would also like to make you aware of a second event the day before, we will be running an informal BICEP discussion session at KCL which everyone is welcome to attend if you can't get enough of these things (although I appreciate some of you are already BICEPed out already).  So that event will take place at 1400 on the 16th April on the seventh floor of the Strand Building.  If you would like to give a short talk/lead a discussion at this very informal meeting please contact me in person.

I hope that's all clear, do not hesitate to contact me if any of you have any questions.

best wishes,

Malcolm

Dr. Malcolm Fairbairn
Physics, King's College London,