Mathew – the NHS Records Management: Code of Practice, part 2, says copyright declaration forms must be kept for 6 years and thereafter disposed of securely. But the understanding is that this relates to those forms where a signature was required.

Hope this helps

Regards

Outi

Outi Pickering
Assistant Librarian
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
Staff Library, Warneford Hospital
Headington
Oxford
OX3 7JX

Tel. 01865 738738
Email [log in to unmask]

Library website:  http://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/

If you have not had a reply to your email within one working day, please contact [log in to unmask]