Hi all,

I have been asked to do a piece of research into organisational culture; tools for measuring the ‘Cultural Barometer’ of NHS organisations. It is recognised that we have some measures, such as national staff survey, but my enquirer is interested to know if there are any toolkits in use anywhere that bring together multiple measures in a more robust fashion.

Is anyone aware of anything like this? There seems to be a lot of mention of organisational culture post-Francis, but nothing concrete that I can lay my hands on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Emma.

Emma Aldrich