Hello,
I am not too sure if anyone can help - we are trying to track down the following article:
Sattianayagam P, Poullis A. Oesophageal pH/ manometry - The trainees' perspective Gut 2007;56(Suppl III):A229
We are not asking anyone to supply it, yet, we just need to know if anyone actually holds Gut, 56 (sup III) as we have a suspicion that it does not actually exist since all out efforts have so far drawn a blank.
Many thanks
Lorrie

Lorrie Farrall
Library Assistant
Clinical Library
Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital
St. Peters Road
Margate
Kent
CT9 4AN
Web: www.ekhuft.nhs.uk/libraries<http://www.ekhuft.nhs.uk/libraries>
NetVibes: www.netvibes.com/ekhuftlibrary<http://www.netvibes.com/ekhuftlibrary>
Twitter: ekhtlibraries
Library News
Anatomy TV<https://auth.athensams.net/?SAMLRequest=fZLLbsIwEEV%2FxfI%2Bzou0YBEQhUWR%2BkBAu%2BjOcQawmtipx6Ht39chINENG49k3%2Bs7c%2Bzx9KeuyBEs%0D%0AKqNzGrOIEtDSlErvc9q6XTCk08kYRV01fNa6g17DVwvoiPdp5KcDL7SaG4EKuRY1IHeSb2bPTzxh%0D%0AEW%2BscUaaipIZIljng%2BZGY1uD3YA9Kglv66ecHpxreBiaoyqxYV1h0tShcAfQGFoolQXpmNwrSha%2B%0D%0AAaWFO%2FXcGdE7he%2BO9XJRI9PgKFkucirKYQYCCrjLdoNilI6KDIb3AygS8EtZeBViC0uNTmiX0ySK%0D%0A0yBKgjjdxhnPEh6nbJSlH5SszpM8KH3mc2Psohchf9xuV8HqdbOl5P3C2QtoT5Wfwu0VztvXigtD%0D%0AOulktZDAoWz95pEZu2ftJ%2B8ZdNw9RLC8K4HRldIwDq8yL8%2F64kOWi5WplPwls6oy33MLwoH%2FDjSc%0D%0A9Jb%2Fjz%2F5Aw%3D%3D%0D%0A&RelayState=c_SpeGz7eN&SigAlg=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2000%2F09%2Fxmldsig%23rsa-sha1&Signature=yoX5OFCknqIZyJsdP3w3dAUwr5g4NMaJxPohoBe9nKzIyokGkw7fFiS09uW02eJY0zl%2Fhz%2BR5CRZbE9TZeRJo1QeNZ1K3vQqKXQVLbc5v%2BVvnTz%2FCtXNCVWsLAyfwF2TfZTBtx13crKKwDADIPK7fcp%2Be09eR1fESPPV77JgfFp9064%2F37LvZU0VDd2Ow5qd%2Bob4XrnjP3F%2ByBWAtSqCtE3eUtuA9skpMouEXwVU%2BPKVnT1umwpVnPa1XE8%2FvNCcTJZO5mVwKuC%2BW9p4OxtrIfCR8aQpNSi77bZhWvaE4O3P%2FhqssYhsPR> is now available, all you need is an Athens account for free access!
Access complex 3D modelling of the human body and use this essential tool for
visualising and comprehending complicated structures in anatomy.
ALICE [A Learning and Information Community for East Kent]
Twitter:      https://twitter.com/ALICE_EastKent
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alice.eastkent
YouTube:   https://www.youtube.com/EastKentALICE

Thank you for your co-operation.